Re: Python (PyGreSQL) make install patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Python (PyGreSQL) make install patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Peter,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 06:38:31PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > Any status regarding this iteration?
>
> Done now.

Thanks.  I just did a cvs update, make distclean, configure ..., make
and PyGreSQL built under Cygwin without any problems.

However, I was a little surprised that you let the following Cygwin
specific code:

    ifeq ($(PORTNAME), win)
    override CPPFLAGS += -DUSE_DL_IMPORT
    SHLIB_LINK += $(python_libspec)
    endif

escape from its normal maximum security prison cell (aka Makefile.win).
Shouldn't the above stuff be denied parole and locked up again? :,)

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: 732.264.8770 x235