Re: NOTICE messages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: NOTICE messages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 10:22:53AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> What PG version?  Do you have any open transactions that might have
> created or deleted as-yet-uncommitted tables?

I'm not sure since this has not happened on my system. Sorry, I wasn't
precise enough. It happens on the system of a co-worker of mine. It seems to
be related to him having installed phpgroupware which uses postgresql as a
backend. But since phpgroupware does not know about transactions I would
assume he will never have open transactions unless you count the time PG
needs to execute a statement.

Also I assume he's using 7.1. But I will try to get some details.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De