Re: PostgreSQL Replication Server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Replication Server?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 09:06:06AM +0100, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> Or try:
>
> http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/
>
> Haven't used it myself yet, but it looks pretty good...

I tried to build it , but it depends on an extention to tcl (tcl-dp)
that I couldn't get working.  Admittedly, I gave up pretty easily.
But just a warning that you need something which might not be
available everywhere, whereas the rserv code depends on Perl.

--
----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue