editing postgresql.conf for network access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject editing postgresql.conf for network access
Date
List pgsql-general
I have PostgreSQL 7.1.1 running on FreeBSD 4.3.  The
startup script uses pg_ctl; and instructs users to
edit /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf to change
startup options.  I've looked at the file; and am not
sure how to change the connection parameters.  (I'm
assuming that I can't just type '-i' and expect it to
work.) I've already edited the host access
configuration file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew