pgsql/doc/src/sgml indices.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/doc/src/sgml indices.sgml
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/05/30 00:01:11

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : indices.sgml

Log message:
    In chapter:

    7.7. Keys

    you have

    However, my application requires that each collection will also have a
    unique name. Why? So that a human being who wants to modify a collection
    will be able to identify it. It's much harder to know, if you have two
    collections named "Life Science", the the one tagged 24433 is the one
    you
    need, and the one tagged 29882 is not

    I think 'the the' shouldn't be repeated twice. Although taken from an
    email it would be cool to fix.

    Cheers,
    Maxim Maletsky