Re: psql shell problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis A. Doroshenko
Subject Re: psql shell problem
Date
List pgsql-general
this is logical flaw in PostgreSQL's psql include file (input.h). I
wrote, but have been told it was ok, and nobody wanted to change it.
Personally i patch every version of PostgreSQL by hand to get readline
edit mode working. Yeah, that sucks...

--
Denis A. Doroshenko  [GPRS/IN/WAP, VAS group engineer] .-.        _|_  |
[Omnitel Ltd., T.Sevcenkos st. 25, Vilnius, Lithuania] | | _ _  _ .| _ |