pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref create_operator.sgml dr ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref create_operator.sgml dr ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/05/08 13:51:30

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml/ref: create_operator.sgml drop_index.sgml
                      drop_operator.sgml

Log message:
    drop_function.sgml:
    ===================
    In Notes:
    Refer to CREATE FUNCTION for information on creating aggregate functions.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I assume it must read C function instead.

    In Compatibility SQL/PSM:
    SQL/PSM is a proposed standard.

    We had that before: remove proposed.

    drop_index.sgml:
    ================
    <REFNAME>: Removes existing indexes from a database

    as far as I can see index should be singular. The command description is
    written as if only one index can be removed at a time. Interestingly
    enough, in v7.0.2 it was in fact singular. Am I mistaken here?

    drop_operator.sgml:
    In Outputs the arguments are referred to as type and type2, but the synopsis
    and Inputs section these are left_type and right_type, respectively. Also,
    oper is used in Outputs versus id in Inputs/Synopsis. In the translation I
    follow the replaceables used in the Inputs/Synopsis part.

    Frank Wegmann