Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?y - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?y
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > However, what it doesn't give you is much control over
> > appearance except how to map the tags to appearance.  You can't tweek
> > appearance in SGML unless you make special tags for certain appearances.
>
> How do you derive this conclusion?  SGML gives you a boatload of ways to
> tweak appearance through style sheets.  No need to make new tags either
> (although it sometimes doesn't hurt).

You can control the appearance of tags, but can you make certain tags
appear differently from other tags of the same time.  I assume you are
saying style sheets do that.  Do you have to do the style sheet for each
type of output?  I would assume you do.

Pennsylvania19026