No printable 7.1 docs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Masto
Subject No printable 7.1 docs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 01:11:34PM -0400, Mitch Vincent wrote:
> The "Current Release Docs" on the PostgreSQL website still look 7.0.Xish..

I can't finh the 7.1 PS docs anywhere.  The stuff in the doc directory
on the FTP sites is from last year, and the docs in the tar files
are all SGML and HTML.  I could really use a printable copy, but
last time I tried to generate it from the SGML, it was a nightmare
(and afterward, I discovered that the release docs are apparently
made by hand anyway).

Am I missing something?
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/