Re: CVS commits - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alfred Perlstein
Subject Re: CVS commits
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> [010402 04:41] wrote:
> Will current CVS commits make it into 7.1? Or do I have to use a different
> branch. I just committed a minor patch to keep the parsers in sync and also
> committed a bug fix last week. Both should be in 7.1.

You should be able to check that via the cvsweb interface off the
developer's corner on the postgresql website.  Just find your files
and see if there's a new tag for 7.1 and whether or not your code
is against HEAD or against the tag (if it exists) for 7.1.

Daemon News Magazine in your snail-mail! http://magazine.daemonnews.org/