Re: Re: [ODBC] Cleanup of ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: [ODBC] Cleanup of ODBC
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > OK, here is the ODBC patch I am holding.  I will run pgindent after I
> > apply it to 7.2 branch to properly wrap the comments.
> >

> Hmm what a big patch !
> I'm also holding a patch as I posted in pgsql-odbc.
> Well when would you apply your patch ?

Once we branch the tree for 7.2.

I just looked at your patch dated March 26 with subject "[ODBC] ODBC
changes about parameter handling."  I don't see much duplicate change in
the two patches.  If you want to apply yours first after 7.2 branches, I
will then apply mine and fix any rejects.