Re: Libpq for the MacOS (2) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Takehiko Abe
Subject Re: Libpq for the MacOS (2)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Stephane Pinel wrote:

> Has anybody already heard about a port of libpq librairies for MacOS
> Metrowerks CodeWarrior ?

Are you looking for a libpq for OSX or OS8-9? For OSX, I think porting
is not hard and someone will come up with it sooner or later. For OS8-9,
however, there's no port afaik and I'm afraid it is not going to happen.

If you want to connect from MacOS9 to PostgreSQL, I think you'd better
go for talking to the backend directly. The backend protocol is rather
simple.

regards,
abe

--
If art interprets our dreams, the computer executes them in the
guise of the programs!                                   -- Alan J. Perlis