Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS (was Re: Open 7.1 items) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS (was Re: Open 7.1 items)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Jan Wieck <janwieck@yahoo.com> writes:
> >     I  like  this one - except for the OID which should IMHO read
> >     INSERTED_OID.
>
> I just committed changes that make it RESULT_OID, but if you like
> INSERTED_OID better, we could change it...

Oh boy,
   at  your  current  speed,  my  limited  internet access seems   really to become kinda problem.  Before I
participatein  the   discussion you already committed. That aint fair :-)

   RESULT_OID  is  OK,  or  make it ONE_OF_THE_NEW_CREATED_OIDS,   because in the case of an INSERT  ...  SELECT  it
isn't the   entire story either way.

Jan