Re: Re: [HACKERS] Open 7.1 items - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] Open 7.1 items
Date
List pgsql-patches
> On Saturday 10 February 2001 00:15, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have no idea.  If we mention the existance of separate large object
> > files, they it has to be updated.  If we don't mention it, then we can
> > remove the item.
>
> OK. Here it is. Note, that they are some changes in docs/TODO. I remove
> thing which are not actual anymore. I am not sure that this is all, and that
> my English is perfect. But I did a grep for docs dir, and this is only place
> where I found implementation details.

Items marked with '-' are removed when 7.1 is released.

I have applied the first part of your SGML change.  I did not do the
second part because the large object single-file method was not added
for reliability only, but also for performance because we used to have a
file for every large object.

> > > Hmmm... If you would point me to the document where changes should be
> > > done, I will do them.
>
> --
> Sincerely Yours,
> Denis Perchine