Re: Asychronous Query Processing via Libpq - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Kassu Valtakari
Subject Re: Asychronous Query Processing via Libpq
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
* Also sprach JParker@coinstar.com [05.02.01]:
> I have read the docs, but still am not sure how to set up the program
> (especially when using tranaction blocks).  Does anyone have a short
> example program ?

Good question! I also would like to see one. And about connection
pools, too.

> Please respond directly, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Have you understood the idea of a support mailing list? One point of many:
People are lazy, and they may think that perhaps somebody else has already
mailed you. :-)

Best regards,
--
--  Kassu Valtakari  | Aller Mini: Ainmillerstrasse 4, D-80801 München
--  kassu at iki.fi  | Siemens: +49 89 722 43448 | Quidquid latine dictum