Re: sintax??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Grant
Subject Re: sintax???
Date
List pgsql-general
Are jokes allowed on this forum?

No I was just wondering about taxes on sin... Syntax would maybe be more on
subject.

<serious mode on>

I am about to plunge into messing about with Macromedia Dreamweaver
Ultradev 4, Postresql, Lutris Enhydra and or Tomcat.

Someone wrote me with some advice but my mail server was eating mail and I
lost the message. Could we:

    - whip up a howto
    - get some recognition from folk at Macromedia by putting adequate
code/documentation on Dreamweaver Exchange.

I am willing to play the role of Candide (the newbie for those not brushed
up on french literature) and document my procedings.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
I am in my office right now and your autoresponder message is currently
being