Re: Could not flush socket buffer- what does this mean??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Gould
Subject Re: Could not flush socket buffer- what does this mean???
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't know what it means; but I kept getting similar
message when accessing a PostgreSQL 7.0.3 table via
ODBC from MS Access.  As it was occurring with one
table only, I deleted the link and reattached the
table.  This seemed to solve the problem.

I hope this helps,

Andrew Gould

--- Steven Lacroix <lacroix@newwaveindustries.com>