Re: Data now showing up - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ken Kinder
Subject Re: Data now showing up
Date
List pgsql-admin
Someone suggested upgrading to 0.0.3, although I didn't see anything about
this problem in the history... I did.

What kind of details do we need here? It's a one-column, one-table database.
About as simple as it gets. This is on Debian/GNU Linux although it's not
the packaged Postgres, I installed it myself.

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com