pgsql/src/test/regress resultmap - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/src/test/regress resultmap
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/01/26 23:26:37

Modified files:
    src/test/regress: resultmap

Log message:
    Just a quick patch to make the geometry test on Sparc/Linux
    regression tests for Pgsql 7.1beta3 pass. This is very similr to the one I
    submitted back in July for Linux/Alpha. Apparently non-x86 Linux machines
    like to compute nth place float point digits like Sun/Solaris does?
    Otherwise, 7.1beta3 runs without problems (i.e. all other
    regression tests pass) on my Sparc 20 running Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.

    Ryan Kirkpatrick