Re: GreatBridge RPMs (was: Re: question) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Travis Bauer
Subject Re: GreatBridge RPMs (was: Re: question)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart (lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu) wrote:

> > I'd hate to wait for the Mandrake specific RPM for every release.
>
> I've been building the Mandrake RPMs, and there is currently a small
> problem in the build which I haven't had time to pursue (yet). The
> Mandrake distro should be available on the postgresql.org ftp site very
> soon after release.
>
>                  - Thomas

I use Mandrake 7.2 and since we are talking about mandrake RPMS . . .
The psql application that shipped with 7.2 was not compiled with ncurses
support, so the up-arrow key did not work.  Could this be changed
with the next release?  I recompiled postgres to upgrade to 7.0.3
(and compile perl support) and when I manually compiled it, the
up arrow worked in psql.
Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer