Open 7.1 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Open 7.1 items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have about 20 open 7.1 items that I need to get resolved before I can
start getting the doc TODO list started.  The issues relate to JDBC,
ODBC, and lots of other stuff that need to be settled before we can
finalize 7.1.

They can not be easily summarized in one line.  You really have to see
the whole email to understand the issues.

How do people want to do this?  I can post them to hackers, or put them
on my web site.  I posted them to hackers during the past few days, but
many went unanswered.  These are all relatively new from the past few
months.

Pennsylvania19026