Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS SELECT PROCESSED INTO - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS SELECT PROCESSED INTO
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 22:30:48 +1300, Dan Langille wrote:
> When will 7.1 leave beta (roughly)?

From what I've been reading on the lists, "soon". I suspect within the next
month or two.

> How stable is it?  FWIW, I'll be using it for development, not production

I've not tested it extensively myself, but it passed my lithmus test (import
a database of a couple of million records in one of its tables, with
numerous constraints and indexes, drop some data based on columns which
aren't indexed, then vacuum it [*]).

HTH,
Ray

[*] I've had infinite loops VACUUMing this database under 7.0.3.
--
"The problem with the global village is all the global village idiots."
    Paul Ginsparg