Re: Unknown Type 'ame' [urgent] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fred Yankowski
Subject Re: Unknown Type 'ame' [urgent]
Date
List pgsql-general
That message could be generated by bootstrap.c.  It looks like that
would happen if the bootstrap scanner/parser thought it saw a clause
like "something = ame" in some config file, which looks awfully close
to the "something = name" clause that appears many times in the
*.bki.source files.  Perhaps something is wrong with the flex
scanner-generator on your system?

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370