Re: mysql data to pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: mysql data to pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 03:03:11PM -0600, Thomas T. Thai wrote:
> i'm in the process of dumping out my db from mysql and importing them into
> pgsql. i would appreciate some suggestions and warnings about
> pitfalls.

Search the list archives. Are you having any specific problems?

> most of my mysql tables have an autoincremment field.

Change it to a SERIAL. There is info on this in the FAQ.

Regards,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@home.com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

I've made up my mind.  Don't try to confuse me with the facts.
        -- Indiana Senator Earl Landgrebe