Re: Two tables refenceing each other's columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From GH
Subject Re: Two tables refenceing each other's columns
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 02:27:28AM -0500, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> Here is some code I played with before. It does what you want.  Just make a
> new database to try it in.

Great, thanks.
I ended up working around it by storing one of the primary keys
in another table with some other information (which is a better way
to have the tables setup, in my case).

I am glad to have your code on hand though.

Thanks

dan