ODBC Driver Update... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Julia A . Case
Subject ODBC Driver Update...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Well, here it is the new year and I'm finding my way back to the
PostgreSQL ODBC driver...  I am planning on updating this project again...
If you have any suggestions or bug fixes please forward them to me.

You can expect the next official release to be in late January, early
February.  (I need to get back into the code)

Thanks for your time,
Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]