Re: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From 'Ingo Luetkebohle'
Subject Re: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 02:40:55PM -0000, Peter Mount wrote:
> What is "is" here, ie: the is.close() line?

InputStream object, left over from some edits. I originally assigned
the return value of getBinaryStream to it.

I'll see if I can reproduce the problem outside of a Java Server Page
so that it can be debugged easier.

If you have further hints on how I could provide you with more
information to track this down, they'd be much appreciated!
-- Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo@blank.pages.de / 95428014
/