Failed regression tests with 7.0.3 on Windows NT 4.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christian Ullrich
Subject Failed regression tests with 7.0.3 on Windows NT 4.0
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello!

I've just gotten PostgreSQL 7.0.3 to build and actually run under
WinNT 4.0, and the regression tests show two problems: one probably
minor in horology (I suppose there's a wrong time zone somewhere), and
one probably major in alter_table. I attached the diff output.

I'm not very pleased with having to run PostgreSQL on NT, but these
are the facts I can't change. So, keep up the good work!

Yours,

--
Christian Ullrich             Registrierter Linux-User #125183

"Sie können nach R'ed'mond fliegen -- aber Sie werden sterben"

Attachment