Re: Re: FAQ update for 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: Re: FAQ update for 7.1
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 03:13:26PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Thanks.  I will update it as soon as 7.1 goes beta.
> >
> > 4.24) How do I do an outer join?
> >
> > Outer joins are supported in 7.1.

Perhaps throw in an example of the supported syntax? From what I've seen
discussed here, people coming from other systems will find their outer
join queries failing, and may end up at this question.

Ross
--
Open source code is like a natural resource, it's the result of providing
food and sunshine to programmers, and then staying out of their way.