Postgresql 7.0, ODBC and row locks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Evelio Martínez
Subject Postgresql 7.0, ODBC and row locks
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi!

I have installed postdrv.exe on a W98 machine ( it seems to be for 6.5
version ) and it works against the postgresql 7.0 under Linux.

I have linked some tables from MsAccess 2000 and the problem is that
sometimes when I try to update a row from MsAccess it does not let me do
it. It says something like ... another user could be modifying the row
and that is not the case. I am the
only user making test in that table on that database.

Any idea?

Do I have to configure anything on the server or client side?

Thanks in advance

Evelio Martínez

evelio.martinez@testanet.com