RPMS don't work for 2.2.17 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject RPMS don't work for 2.2.17
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Alex Finck (alex.finck@ebi.ac.uk) reports a bug with a severity of 4

Short Description
RPMS don't work for 2.2.17

Long Description
I get this message:

IpcMemoryCreate: memKey=155356396 , size=760632 ,
        permission=384IpcMemoryCreate: shmget(..., create, ...)
        failed: Invalid argument

even if I have compiled the IPC support in the running kernel which is 2.2.17.

This is for the 7.0.2-6mdk I think this is because the RPMS are based on a different kernel. I send you this bug
repportbecause it seems that Mandrake which distributes the RPMS has simply changed the name of the RPMS without
recompiling.

Alex.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report