JDBC Driver homepage down - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Collin Peters
Subject JDBC Driver homepage down
Date
List pgsql-general
www.retep.org.uk seems to be down.  Are there any mirrors of this site that I
may obtain the driver?    Does anyone else have the driver for postgres 7.0.2
that they can send me?

One other question I have is will the jdbc driver work with jdk1.2.2?  The
reason I ask is that the debian version apparantly only supports jdk 1.1.  The
excerpt from the readme says:

libpgjava Debian package
========================

This package has been extracted from the postgresql package because of
its dependency on a Java VM (unfortunately, there's currently no working
free JVM available).  The source tree reflects this, that is why the code
is three levels down.

The JDBC classes currently only implement the JDBC 1.2 interface from JDK 1.1
because there is no free JDBC 2.0 API (from JDK 1.2/1.3) available.

I'm kinda confused on the subject since I have had it all working
(postgres/jdbc) at one point but have since had problems with the version of
postgres that I downloaded and built (It would start up but I wouldn't be able
to connect to it).  I then installed the debian packages which work fine except
that the jdbc driver included does not support jdk1.2.2.

Collin