Book now in book-sized format - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Book now in book-sized format
Date
List pgsql-general
I have updated the PDF of my book so it is in the final book-sized
format. A final PDF should go to the publisher within weeks.  It is
expected to be on sale in mid-November.  It already appears on Amazon
and Barnes & Noble web sites.

I have finished the index.  If anyone has suggestions for additional
entries, please let me know.  It is hard to guess what people will want
to look up in an index.

The book is at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html