Re: The Yellow Brick Road - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: The Yellow Brick Road
Date
List pgsql-general
People may be wondering what happened to the licensing discussion.  The
answer is that we are either going to transfer the license to a
PostgreSQL foundation, if one is ever created, or update our BSD license
to match the more modern BSD license used by FreeBSD.