Re: update inside transaction violates unique constraint? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: update inside transaction violates unique constraint?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 04:43:02PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> Have I done something wrong here, or have I stumbled on a bug?
> Shouldn't this cause an error and a rollback?

Sorry, forgot to include the usual stuff :

PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc 2.95.2

This is the Debian package.

--
Andrew Sullivan                                      Computer Services
<sullivana@bpl.on.ca>                        Burlington Public Library