Re: loss of portability in ecpg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: loss of portability in ecpg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 11:20:05AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Current ecpg sources will not build on a compiler that doesn't accept
> "long long int".  They are also overly optimistic about the prospects
> of having strtoull() in libc.  I think some autoconf work is needed
> here.

Sorry about that. I intented to tell you about these changes since I do not
know autoconf enough to make the changes myself but real life
interfered after I committed them. And then I simply forgot about it. My
fault.

Please take my apologies.

Michael
--