Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex Sokoloff
Subject Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Of course, if an alias for ichar is carried forward I
can write code for the current postgres that won't
break with future releases. I realize that I might end
up being the only person on the planet who ends up
using ichar, and that may not be sufficient
justification for an alias....

Best,

Alex