Re: cat infile | translate all occurences of "NOT NULL" to "" - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Webb Sprague
Subject Re: cat infile | translate all occurences of "NOT NULL" to ""
Date
List pgsql-novice
The easiest thing is probably to use vi.  Then write
    :s/"NOT NULL"/""/gc
the `g' will do each occurence, and the `c' will ask
for confirmation.  Once you are sure everything will
be fine, let it do `all'.

Otherwise, you can use `sed', but that is weird...