Help! How to find the definition of a user-defined function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erich
Subject Help! How to find the definition of a user-defined function
Date
List pgsql-general
I defined a function in PL/pgsql using CREATE FUNCTION.  Is there a
way to view the function that is now defined?  I read through all the
docs, and I couldn't find anything that seemed like it would work.

Thanks,

This message was my two cents worth.  Please deposit two cents into my
e-gold account by following this link:
http://rootworks.com/twocentsworth.cgi?102861
275A B627 1826 D627 ED35  B8DF 7DDE 4428 0F5C 4454