postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Brooks Smith (brooks@uwm.edu) reports a bug with a severity of 4

Short Description
postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format.

Long Description
The user, reference, tutorial, etc. manuals that I assumed to be
in letter form are really A4 format when I look at them with gv.
These are the files that are *not* marked A4 in their names. Maybe
I'm assuming incorrectly that these should display on letter size
pages.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report