Still No Suitable Driver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jackson Ching
Subject Still No Suitable Driver
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

    Thanks for the answers before.

    But i still have the same problem. i don't know why. i have put jdbc7.0-1.2.jar in /opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/ext and
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/libalready and put them in the CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/ext/jdbc7.0-1.2.jar

    I also have put PATH=$PATH:/opt/IBMJava2-13/bin

    I find it very strange, i was able to create the tables using the same JDBCObjectPool during installation of my
application,but in my servlet, when accessing the DB, i got an No Suitable Driver. very strange behavior.

    what could be the problem?

jackson