Re: boolean isn't boolean? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: boolean isn't boolean?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 12:29:14PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> [ Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, converting... ]
> > Thomas Lockhart writes:
> >
> > > Do you have a reference for an SQL99 document? Preferably on-line or in
> > > a form similar to what we've found for SQL3-1999?
> >
> > ftp://jerry.ece.umassd.edu/isowg3/x3h2/Standards/ansi-iso-9075-[12345]-1999.txt
> >
> > This seems to be the real copyrighted deal, so get yours while it's there.
>
> Seems we need an ANSI SQL napster server.  :-)

Hmm, the README at that site says:

----
This is the primary server for the /isowg directory.  A mirror site
is available at math0.math.ecu.edu.  math0.math.ecu.edu is updated
twice a day.
----

So, it looks like it's the offical repository for (at least) the US part
of the iso working groups. Traditionally, those docs have been freely
available until the standard is actually accepted. Perhaps these are
working drafts for the next version? OR someone slipped up, and forgot
to remove them when the standard was voted on? Is the voting done? Has
ANSI voted? Will Lassie find Jimmy in the well?

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer