pgsql/contrib/pg_dumplo (Makefile README VERSION pg_dumplo.c) - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian - CVS
Subject pgsql/contrib/pg_dumplo (Makefile README VERSION pg_dumplo.c)
Date
List pgsql-committers
  Date: Monday, June 12, 2000 @ 00:01:52
Author: momjian

Update of /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot/pgsql/contrib/pg_dumplo
     from hub.org:/home/projects/pgsql/tmp/cvs-serv52687/pgsql/contrib/pg_dumplo

Added Files:
    Makefile README VERSION pg_dumplo.c

 Well, pg_dumplo is in attache. It is really simple program and now is not
prepared for dirtribution (it needs a little changes). I can change and work
on this, but I need motivation :-)

And Peter, I know and I agree that standard PG tree is not good space for
all interfaces and for all tools based on PG, but LO is PG feature and we
haven't backup tool for LO.

Karel Zak