Re: Re: PHP and inet data type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Re: PHP and inet data type
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 11:47:49AM -0700, K Parker wrote:
> >> Seems like the cleanest answer would be to
> >> teach PHP about inet data
> >> type (not to mention other extension types).
>
> > I'd like to do that, but I don't even know
> > where to begin.
>
> I am currently using 'inet' fields in an
> application that uses PHP 3.0.14, and it
> works fine, e.g:

Hmm.  PHP complained when I did it, claiming it didn't support that data
type.  Thanks for this, though.  It must be more incompetence on my part.
I'm getting tired of learning from experience!

--
Andrew Sullivan                                      Computer Services
<sullivana@bpl.on.ca>                        Burlington Public Library