plpgsql chapter in docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject plpgsql chapter in docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Can someone tell me why PL/Pgsql is in the User's Guide and not in the
Programmer's Guide?  I see that SQL functions are in the Programmer's
Guide.

Now, in my book, I put SQL and PL/PGSQL functions into one chapter, and
C functions into another.  I am not sure I like that separate either,
but C functions seem sufficiently more complex to be placed in their own
chapter.