Re: Berkeley DB license terms (was Re: Proposal...) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael A. Olson
Subject Re: Berkeley DB license terms (was Re: Proposal...)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At 09:15 PM 5/15/00 -0400, you wrote:

> Sorry, looks like a deal killer.  Of course, others will voice their
> opinions.  This is just my guess.

Given the preferences that I've heard expressed so far, I think you're
probably right.  And it sounds as if Vadim's making progress on a WAL
that will preserve multi-versioning, so that's another reason for you
to stick with what you've got now.

Never hurts to ask, though :-).  If the situation changes at some
point, and you'd like to resume the discussion, we'd be glad to do
that.                mike