Debian + PG + JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jason C. Leach
Subject Debian + PG + JDBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
hi,

I'm looking to connect a Pg database to JDBC.  Right now I am running
Debian Linux 2.1r3 w/ JDK 1.2 and Postgres (not sure what V). If
anyone can give me some tips on where to get the drives, or how to
get them that would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Jason.
--
Method Digital Logic Company
http://www.methodlogic.net

Solutions for:                                                                  -Web Design            -Database
Programming                                  -Office Networking     -Custom Applications