Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Mickael Deloison
Subject Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
2009/3/10 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>:
> Applied. I hand-merged the pgsParameterException stuff in with my
> existing patch instead of using yours directly, so feel free to point
> out any mistake I made there :-)

Hi,

You forgot to remove two characters (">>") in the exception message.
The atch that fixes that is attached to this email.

I re-ran every test (unit and integration) under Linux and Windows,
loaded each test file directly in pgAdmin. The only remaining thing to
fix is in this patch. So, after it has been applied, I think pgScript
will be ready for pgAdmin 1.10 beta 1.

Best regards,
Mickael

Attachment