Re: dedicated server & postgresql 8.1 conf tunning - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From
Subject Re: dedicated server & postgresql 8.1 conf tunning
Date
List pgsql-performance
I played with work_mem and setting work_mem more than 256000 do not change
the performance.

I try to upgrade to 8.3 using etch-backports but it's a new install not an
upgrade.
So i have to create users, permissions, import data again, it scared me so
i want to find another solutions first.
But now i'll try 8.3