Re: Proposal for XML Schema Validation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kodamasimham Pridhvi (MT2012066)
Subject Re: Proposal for XML Schema Validation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On      2013-08-09 14:14:34, Craig Ringer wrote:
>Well, if you're planning on relying on libxml in core (and it'll have to
>be in core if you're adding new syntax) then you'll need a solid, well
>researched answer to that one or an alternative XML library that's
>portable and doesn't have those issues.
After doing some research regarding this issue and going through mailing list, we were unable to find a fix for memory
managementissue with libxml when used with postgresql can you please suggest us any alternative to libxml or redirect
tosome resources.

Thanks and Regrads,
Pridhvi and Vikranthsingh,
IIITB